- Suggests either OBR model wrong or we have an even bigger productivity problem than we thought... 5 hours ago
- Feel like boom time yet? @FT replication of OBR model - we're already above sustainable level on at least 1 measure.. on.ft.com/1lEqSln 5 hours ago
- RT @SMFthinktank: We launch our new report ‘Branching Out: The evolution of retail banking’ today - see it online now http://t.co/e2Om3DaOZ… 4 days ago
- RT @CormacHolly: Bank of Boris? In @thetimes mine & @emranmian #SMFBranchingout report launches at 12.30pm thetimes.co.uk/tto/business/i… … http://… 4 days ago
- The top 10 per cent of the population own 100 times more than the bottom 10 per cent smf.co.uk/marketsquare/n… 1 week ago
- Fun economics websites
- You'd better smile
- My lip balm is eating my lips!
- The overconfidence of Machiavelli and Blair
- Executive pay: we need to think beyond £s
- The shocking truth about left-handers
- Opportunity costs in banking
- Don't believe this blog - economists lie!
- Jerry Springer and cigarettes
- Why are the French miserable?
Tag Archives: monopoly
Against a background of Government spending cuts and a disgruntled public, Vince Cable, the UK business secretary, today gave a speech that was roundly condemned by UK businesses. I provide a selection of the more excitable and indignant retorts: “He’s the business … Continue reading