- Suggests either OBR model wrong or we have an even bigger productivity problem than we thought... 5 hours ago
- Feel like boom time yet? @FT replication of OBR model - we're already above sustainable level on at least 1 measure.. on.ft.com/1lEqSln 5 hours ago
- RT @SMFthinktank: We launch our new report ‘Branching Out: The evolution of retail banking’ today - see it online now http://t.co/e2Om3DaOZ… 4 days ago
- RT @CormacHolly: Bank of Boris? In @thetimes mine & @emranmian #SMFBranchingout report launches at 12.30pm thetimes.co.uk/tto/business/i… … http://… 4 days ago
- The top 10 per cent of the population own 100 times more than the bottom 10 per cent smf.co.uk/marketsquare/n… 1 week ago
- Fun economics websites
- You'd better smile
- My lip balm is eating my lips!
- The overconfidence of Machiavelli and Blair
- Executive pay: we need to think beyond £s
- The shocking truth about left-handers
- Opportunity costs in banking
- Don't believe this blog - economists lie!
- Jerry Springer and cigarettes
- Why are the French miserable?
Tag Archives: military
The difficulties faced by war veterans returning to civilian life has come to renewed attention over the last few years what with the Iraq and Afghanistan debacles conflicts. As well as the issue of helping them adapt to post-service life, there is … Continue reading
Efficiency. How economists love it. If you have microeconomist friend (or perhaps even a macroeconomist), you’ll probably already know about how amazing efficiency is. Efficiency. Economists like efficiency so much, they have three different names to describe three different kinds of exciting … Continue reading