- #SmallBisResearch Fear of failure a barrier @SMFthinktank research shows people worry about income & career prospects smf.co.uk/publications/v… 15 hours ago
- #SmallBisResearch Proportion of SME employers now reporting a profit is back to pre-recession levels 15 hours ago
- #SmallBisResearch Our competitor countries have not seen the big rise in number of new businesses that we have according to new GEM data 15 hours ago
- RT @SMFthinktank: We've been given the highest 'A' rating for our funding transparency by @WhoFundsYou: whofundsyou.org #thinktanks … 4 days ago
- RT @JanineLFord: Recession - who were the real winners and losers? @usociety @SMFthinktank event @britac_news 10 March Register now https:/… 4 days ago
- My lip balm is eating my lips!
- Tall and handsome
- Fairytale economics
- Does online shopping make you happy?
- A healthy respect for profits, sorry, I mean the environment
- The overconfidence of Machiavelli and Blair
- When will I be famous?
- Fun economics websites
- What's the difference between a banker and a GP?
- The celebrity gender pay gap
Five Minute Economist’s favourite topics9/11 advertising altruism banks BBC BBC Three beauty behavioural economics books celebrity children Christmas competition crime culture defined benefit defined contribution development dictator game education efficiency environment envy executive pay fairness financial advice financial crisis Food framing gender gender pay gap happiness health Height honesty incentives internet investing language marketing men mflow military money monopoly music names New Year nudging obesity octopus overconfidence pensions piracy placebo politics religion risk ronaldo savings shopping social norms sport status surveys tax teaching teams television terrorism transparency trust well-being women work