- RT @SMFthinktank: @AndrewSparrow's #contributorywelfare reading list includes the latest #BeveridgeRebooted essay from the SMF http://t.co… 1 week ago
- Gd that Govt is drawing up a 2015-2020 infrastructure plan. Bringing investment forward whilst grwth and int rates low would be even better 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyPolitics: The amazing convenience of a one year spending review ind.pn/153gt8l 3 weeks ago
- The amazing convenience of a one year spending review - my post on the Independent's Econoblog blogs.independent.co.uk/2013/05/28/the… via @Independent 3 weeks ago
- IMF: UK shld bring forward infrastructure investment. @SMFthinktank shows how to do this and maintain fiscal plan smf.co.uk/research/econo… 3 weeks ago
- Fun economics websites
- The shocking truth about left-handers
- Bigoted? No, just overconfident and bad at statistics
- The dog ate my policy proposals
- Policy for the poor
- Sarah Ferguson: Can you trust people who used to be rich?
- Opportunity costs in banking
- Are sporty people jealous?
- How to make time work for you
- Why are the French miserable?
Tag Archives: framing
There has been previous research that suggests that your name can affect how likely you are to be called for a job interview - a particular US study found that having an African American name is a significant disadvantage. Name your … Continue reading
What’s the difference between being left-wing and right-wing? Perhaps not very much – it depends on how the question is asked. Stian Reimers at UCL asked people how a tax burden should be split between a high earner (Andy on … Continue reading