- @JudithFreedman @taxbod @wendybradley Hi Judith, given your tax expertise do you think it's likely this incentive has changed in recent yrs? 3 hours ago
- @taxbod @wendybradley yes, it may well be that there are some firms that now find it more cost-effective to employ on self-emp basis 4 hours ago
- @Old_Crusty @taxbod indeed, some of the @resfoundation work points to this 4 hours ago
- @adamjlent true - high grwth businesses aren't the only route to productivity. We're exploring this in more detail in some ongoing research! 4 hours ago
- If the rise in self-employment we're seeing is structural, we have some difficult policy decisions to face smf.co.uk/marketsquare/n… 7 hours ago
- Fun economics websites
- My lip balm is eating my lips!
- Benevolent dictators versus leaders with personality
- Opportunity costs in banking
- Why are the French miserable?
- Performance-related pay isn't performing
- Are sporty people jealous?
- The shocking truth about left-handers
- The FME economics cryptic crossword!
- Is democracy a luxury?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
It is often taken for granted that more information – or at least more well-designed, easily understandable information – will always be welcome. So in the UK, traffic light diagrams representing nasty sugars and fats is increasingly plastered across food products. But … Continue reading
It hath been decreed that the biggest football tournaments must be accompanied by a psychic animal – be it octopus, fish or pig. Someone really ought to start to blog about football and behavioural economics, because this popular sport of … Continue reading